Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Vampires,

Damon Salvatore. Stefan Salvatore. Elena Gilberts.

Rings like a bell? For sure you have heard these character names? Don't you? Well, they are not only famous but also being adored by their looks and love spell. Vampires has been so popular lately, they leveled up with superheroes. Everybody is already hooked up by how they are dressed up.  Red Eyes, Funky hairstyle, Black Clothes and Pale Skin. The vampire I really find it interesting is Esme Cullen, Edward's Mother. Simple but Elegant.

Going Back…

This Primetime show made audiences crazy over time. The characters are well blended, I guess the idea come from the famous Twilight Saga. They just made some twists and the push of the story.  Season two has started and every single episode is intensely done. Intriguing scenes and love affairs started to mumble.

The scene that I ultimately love was the moment Damon Salvatore, confessed his love for Elena Gilberts and afterwards compelled her to merely forget everything he said. It was so romantic for a very tough man to be so mushy. And he confessed:


Damon's line:

“What I am about to say is . . . probably the most selfish thing I’ve ever said in my life . . . I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you Elena. And it’s because I love you that…. I can’t be selfish with you, and why you can’t know this. I don’t deserve you. But my brother does. God, I wish you didn’t have to forget this. But you do.”




While watching that very scene, I felt so insanely in love with Damon Salvatore! (giggles). His eyes were gorgeous, A combination of blue and grey, that every time he stares, it's like his vision can see what's inside you, like an x-ray scanner (laughs). Damon's character is a bit nasty and terribly a "bad vampire". In season one, Damon Salvatore  killed dozens of people and by that time, I hated him.  Most of time he puts justice in his hands.  Well, do vampires have laws? I guess none. They are designed to kill as per Edward Cullen. To outrun vampires would be impossible for they are incredibly fast. How extraordinary!



 Then a question pop out in my mind: Do Vampires Exist? … Maybe Yes, Maybe No...:D

Stefan Salvatore is always the mediator of every situation. He believes of being good and just for it would make him feel like a human again. He doesn’t drink blood, like the Collins he is a "vegetarian"  unless Elena insisted. His character revolves around Katherine and later Elena Gilberts. He passionately love Elena and would die for her. As the story goes on, I wondered if Elena Gilberts is really Katherine's descendant? I'm not convinced that she is the spring of Isobel Saltzman and John Gilbert? for she looks exactly like Katerina of 1420, and Katherine For  that, will find out soon.





Vampire Diaries… You Rock!!!! Bring us more and more seasons to come….:D

No comments:

Post a Comment